Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lost in a Sea of Skinnies and Boots

I can't seem to break the "skinnies and boots" habit, guys. Well, let's be honest - I'm not trying very hard.




This outfit follows all the rules I've already talked about so much that you're probably sick of them. So let's just enjoy the outfit and move on.




Here I made use of another button-down shirt, this time with a nice floral print. I brought out the orange flowers with an orange bow headband, too, which is nice, since as my sophomores recently learned, orange is my favorite color.

But today, I finally decided to wear something different. And by "different," I mean a different pair of boots:




Sorry, but I found something that is flattering and super comfortable. Just sit back and enjoy it - that's what I'm doing.

3 comments:

  1. I have definitely concluded over the past few posts that I need to invest in boots. I would probably overuse the skinnies and boots too if I had them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinnies and boots are not a bad habit!! It's easy to get stuck in an outfit rut though! I'm glad you are making good use of the Breckelle's boots. Also, I'm a big fan of your floral shirt outfit, that shirt is awesome!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete