Monday, August 12, 2013

Some Pics and a Poll

Let's look at some non-work clothes, okay? (Like you have a choice.)

March 2:



This is actually an outfit I wore to Mrs. Toth's baby shower, but I could have worn it to work I guess. I liked the light colors for a spring party, especially the green for a "new life" kind of feel.

May 11:



And this I wore to the now-Mrs. Joslyn's bridal shower. When I arrived, I discovered that Mrs. Toth and I somewhat matched:


When we're both wearing navy polka dots, you KNOW it's totally fashionable. (Disclaimer: Actually, we're not that fashionable. And we're really weird. And nerdy.)

May 27:



 

This I wore to the review session with my English 11 Honors students on Memorial Day. Technically, not a work outfit, because it was just an optional review day, but it probably could have worked. The top is one of my Target Maternity purchases. I hope no pregnant women get mad at me for shopping in their section...

May 31:




This is what I wore to the staff meeting we had the day after finals ended. That day is always a bit more casual than other work days, but I still like making sure I look nice. The collared shirt, cuffed pants, bright necklace, and closed flats are all pieces that contribute to a professional look, but with a sleeveless top and denim it's a bit more casual.

Also, DANG. That mirror was STREAKY.

June 4:



I assume I was going in to finish up some school work on this day, but it wasn't actually a "work" day, so again, I'm pretty casual.

Okay, that's enough for now - let's take some polls:

Do you want me to finish last year's work clothes or move on to this year's without finishing last year's?
A) Finish last year's!
B) Just move on.
C) Who cares?

Do you want me to write about the remaining casual outfits I wore during the summer?
A) Yes, I want to see more casual outfits!
B) Nah, just get to this year's work clothes.
C) Who cares?

Do you want me to do any more retrospectives (i.e. looking at outfits from 2008-2012)?
A) Yes, retrospectives are fun!
B) No, you've come too far to look back.
C) Who cares?

[Note: If you answered (C) to any of the above, why are you reading this?]

7 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I want you to finish last year's or just move on. I'm super excited to see this year's but also the flashback is very fun!
    I WANNA SEE MORE CASUAL.
    I love the retrospective. It's awesome to see how you've changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAA.
    But here's the question.
    Am I saying "baa?"
    Or am I answering the poll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concerning last year's and your past outfits, I think you should post ones you liked the most, and/or maybe a few you didn't like and tell us what could have made it better. Maybe you could do that, and then post all your school outfits on Friday. Or something. Obviously it's up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B
    A (the last outfit in this post is actually something I could have worn myself, which is a first for this blog, given my general lack of style ;-))
    A

    ReplyDelete