Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sartorial Panache

Everything I wear, I wear with sartorial panache. I know no other way.




Actually, I'm not sure my Monday/Tuesday outfits have all that much panache. They're fine, but a little plain. I love this dress - cut and pattern - but admittedly there isn't much happening in this outfit other than the cute dress. When I was getting dressed in the morning, I knew some kind of pumps would be the better choice for shoes, but it has been just way too hot lately, so I felt like I needed sandals.




Still way too hot, so still wearing sandals. This was another very simple outfit, and looking at these two outfits next to each other, I wish I'd worn some color in here somewhere. The skirt is a Mrs. Toth hand-me-down (thanks, Mrs. Toth!), and the shirt is pretty much the softest black tee you can imagine. The whole thing was, as I said, simple, but I liked it.

So, what do you think? Do I have sartorial panache or not?

2 comments:

  1. OMG SO MUCH SARTORIAL PANACHE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taylor the, um, clothes makerAugust 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM

    You always have sartorial panache; but have you ever had a sartorial panic? Or made a sartorial pancake and worn it?

    ReplyDelete