Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mild Variation

Well, if I'm gonna be stuck in a skinnies-and-boots rut, I figured I should at least start varying the boots in question, instead of wearing my tan ones every day. So yesterday's outfit brought back some well-loved favorites:


These boots are much less comfortable than my flat ones, but they're not explicitly uncomfortable either. The details at the side are cute, the material is a buttery faux-suede, and the color is a nice cream, which went well with my new Target sweater.



How's that variation striking you, oh loyal fans of mine?

3 comments:

  1. After I waved at you and Ms. Tomer I kept staring at your boots until you disappeared into one of the rooms. So cool! ^^
    I also realized that day that I could describe your outfits with detail to my friends and thought it maybe made me sound a bit obsessed. Oh well, I can't help that I like observing what you wear and that I'm a visual learner. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Doyle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! And the boots look amazing.

    ReplyDelete